[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam in clustered environment.

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 18:50:01 EST 2007

"samdoyle" wrote : Is there some Seam documentation somewhere that discusses specifics dealing with a clustered deployment?

  | S.D.

All I've seen is recommendation to use session beans over pojo for clustered environment. There are number of references in the official reference (just do text search on 'cluster'):

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/latest/reference/en/html_single/

My guess is that if you have a specific issue (looks like you do) - you can create a JIRA issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108267#4108267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108267