[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to stop seam keep adding url parameters?

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 21:04:20 EST 2007

It seems when page is loaded; for every link on the page, seam instantiates seam components referenceds in context var on the page and initialise parameters specified in the .page.xml file.

I have like 40 links on my menu, if it is happening for each of those everytime page is refreshed then it becomes an issue.

Is that how it supposed to be? I thought I nothing should happen unless I specifically click on the page link to load it.

Obviously I am doing something the wrong way, but wonder anybody can provide a clue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108282#4108282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108282