[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss sizing (examples, sites, simple architecture?)

Jorwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 23:13:48 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm a newbie to JBoss Portal, but not at all to Java.

I'm starting to read all I can about JBoss Portal, but there is some information that I can't seem to find anywhere.

-> What is some typical implementation for an internet site with JBoss Portal? Cache, Hibernate, Clustering, AS? Others? Tomcat is really essential?

-> On an internet site, what should we use as web server? Apache connected to JB Portal? Or Tomcat? Or JBoss Portal in itself is secure enough?

-> Are there any reference docs that explain some of the typical sizing done on sites using JBoss Portal? I need to start worrying about what kind of server (how many, etc) I'm supposed to buy.

Are there any docs somewhere or forum posts, that I can read?
Or maybe your personal experiences are shareable?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108288#4108288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108288