[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 02:11:32 EST 2007

Perhaps for now, it would be worthwile for you to download the version of Jbpm that the tutorial was created for, and learn that Jbpm version. I think it was for 3.2.1, but I may be mistaken. Either way, once you have gone through the tutorial, you can upgrade to the latest Jbpm, and you should be able to easily pick up the differences yourself. The logic / ideas are pretty much the same, just the cosmetics / interface of the designer has changed slightly. Options and buttons can be found in different places, but they do the same thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108313#4108313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108313