[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem starting Naming service with jboss-4.2.2.GA

klein01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 03:30:20 EST 2007

veraz,

I'm a newbie to jboss and I got exact same issues when starting jboss 4.2.2.

Can you share a little more detail on how do you re-install from source?  Do you mean you install it using the GUI installer.jar?  I tried to download the jboss-4.2.2.src and then rebuild it but the naming services issues (NullPointerExceptions) are still there when I start my jboss 4.2.2.

thanks,
klein

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108323#4108323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108323