[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - FileAppender object is not assignable to a org.apache.log4j.

cwele do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 05:10:28 EST 2007

Hi, i can't configure log4j to work with JBoss 4.2.0. The same configuration works fine in my previous JBoss installation (3.2x). Here is the problem:

  | log4j:ERROR A "org.jboss.logging.appender.FileAppender" object is not
  | assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.Appender" variable.
  |    log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.Appender" was loaded by
  |    log4j:ERROR [WebappClassLoader
  |      delegate: false
  |      repositories:
  |        /WEB-INF/classes/

Is there any solution for this problem ? Thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108356#4108356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108356