[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Building datasource

saurav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 06:23:52 EST 2007

Hi All,

acc to the reference manual have been trying to setup the database.
gave a build datasource from the command line and getting errors for
no file found /thirdparty/libraries.ent

which it takes from the build.xml given below.

  | <!DOCTYPE project [
  |     <!ENTITY libraries  SYSTEM "../thirdparty/libraries.ent">
  |    <!ENTITY buildmagic SYSTEM "../tools/etc/buildfragments/buildmagic.ent">
  |    <!ENTITY tools      SYSTEM "../tools/etc/buildfragments/tools.ent">
  |    <!ENTITY modules    SYSTEM "../tools/etc/buildfragments/modules.ent">
  |    <!ENTITY defaults   SYSTEM "../tools/etc/buildfragments/defaults.ent">
  |    <!ENTITY targets    SYSTEM "../tools/etc/buildfragments/targets.ent">
  |    ]>

i can see the folder called thirdparty is not there.
Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108383#4108383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108383