[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: clickable dataTable: DataModelSelection or method parame

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 06:40:21 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Yes, take a look at the way seam-gen, seamdiscs or seampay works for using page parameters.

In the examples, I can see lots of

  | <s:link action="disc">
  |   <f:param name="discId" value="#{disc.id}" />
  | </s:link>

Am I right that, using the page parameter way, there is no automatic conversion? One more thing I liked about EL parameters was that Seam does some work for me (in it's DataModel implementation or so), so that my action code is fully object oriented (speaking in this example's words, my action would be able to work on disc objects, not on disc object's id).

Obviously, this way is not bookmarkable. But bookmarkability isn't necessary in every case.

Marcus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108395#4108395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108395