[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MAIL thanks to templating language

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 07:07:26 EST 2007

"Chloe" wrote : I want to send the message bellow but a can't use "#{mb.firstName} #{mb.lastName}" in <m:from> tag

This should work just fine. Post the actual template you are using.

anonymous wrote : I have an other question on this subject ! Is it possible to hide email addresses !? Because each email of the mailSetcollection is display in an email !

Don't understand the question - perhaps you want to use a bcc?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108414#4108414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108414