[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Don't know if my EJB3 file was deployed correctly

chewbacca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 07:41:38 EST 2007

Hello,

  I am trying to deploy an ejb3 file into JBoss, but I am not sure I made it right.  When I copy the jar file to the deploy folder, I see this in the console output:

10:00:56,628 INFO  [EJB3Deployer] Deployed: file:/C:/Arquivos de programas/Javaw
are/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/SimpleSessionApp.ejb3

When i access the JMX Console, I see this:

module=SimpleSessionApp.ejb3,service=EJB3

But I can't find it through JNDIView neither I can lookup the bean. I always receive a not bound exception.

Would like some help

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108436#4108436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108436