[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam eveluate versus create method El expression

dreuzel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 12:59:28 EST 2007

I've noticed  methods and functions are handled a littel different in seam- facelets
as functions are allowed parameters.

can some one give me a hint on how  to resolve a el-value expression
  as ${mymodule}  /   ${mymodule.int}

   to find out  what class  is going to be uses when accessing the data

    int /boolean/sting .....

It would be  interesting to have the same for  functions

   xxx=$(mymodule.routine(variavle)

 I found some tricks,  using  the Value expressions and the nresolve the
variables    but it  is not realy maching the above

Thanks  in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108630#4108630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108630