[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Cache problem with Seam EntityQuery

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 14:39:31 EST 2007

well, if EntityQuery is a pojo then yes, I didn't change the scope,

If I'm in a conversation, then the persistence context is in conversation scope although my class inherited from EntityQuery is in event scope? this is confusing :-)

Well, back to the question, sometimes it's hard to truck if I'm in a conversation or not,
Client sometimes not using the buttons which handles conversation ending correctly, so it might be, well, how can I make sure anytime a page is getting refreshed I get the most updated data from the DB?

I tried to override the 'getResultList' method of EntityQuery and set some hints to hibernate to get the most updated data, but it seems not to be working,

Anyway, probably this problem can be solved by Seam levels as I said and since logoff/logon shows the most updated data then I guess I'm in a conversation,

So what is the correct way to solve this issue?

Many thanks,

Asaf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108661#4108661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108661