[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem starting Naming service with jboss-4.2.2.GA

klein01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 16:01:19 EST 2007

I also tried the binary distro first and got that same issue with fail to start Naming services (NullPointerException).

I saw veraz's comments that a workaround by re-installing from source and kindda not sure what is the workaround.  If you have any clue on how should I trouble-shoot this, please share.

My application worked fine w/ jboss4.0.5 but when I upgrade to 4.2.2, the app server fails to start very early due to failures on starting naming services (NullPointerException, exactly the same exceptions Veraz posted above).  I got stuck for some time on this exception and have no clue how to trouble-shoot.

Thanks for any help,
klein

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108680#4108680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108680