[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.1 Entity converter problem

dbinder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 16:11:45 EST 2007

Erreur de conversion quand la valeur '1' est commise pour le modéle '#{fUInstance.roles}' : Exception: {2}.

Sorry it's french, it seems that localization is somehow broken for this message, it's the only message I have in french when switching from fr to en.

Anyway, it means something like :

Conversion error when value '1' is set for model '#{fUInstance.roles}' : Exception: {2}.
Can U point me the example you checked so I can search for differences in my configuration.

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108682#4108682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108682