[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Soap service returning complex objects(Such as hashmaps)

mwkohout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 18:17:15 EST 2007

at least in my instance I get the same result as before.

btw, I'm running the version javaws that comes default with jboss 4.2.1GA.  I don't suppose this annotation change fixed your issue because you were on the new version of jbossws?

I suppose the next step is to see if it's a parsing error or just a bad response by capturing the envelope in my log.

huh.  this is the call that would return a hashmap with one key/value pair in it.  To my untrained eyes there isn't anything in the response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108715#4108715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108715