[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam and maven

ericomtx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 19:20:06 EST 2007

I'm trying to deploy a sample app from the current site :
http://software.softeu.cz/seam/usage.html

When I run the command mvn jboss:deploy -e
I get the error :
[INFO] No server specified for authentication - using defaults
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Mojo error occurred: Server returned HTTP response code: 505 for URL: http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/
HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&name=jboss.system:service%3DMainDeployer&methodName=deploy&argType=java.net.U
RL&arg0=file:C:\java\helloApp\target/helloApp.war

If I try to copy and paste the target war file to %JBOSS_HOME%\server\default\deploy I get the following error in JBoss log :
ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/helloApp]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

I'm trying to run this sample to use Seam with Maven

Is this a good sample ? Is there any other sample or archetype to use seam with maven ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108729#4108729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108729