[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Number of Data Sources /Connection Pools per JBoss Instance

diginside do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 19:36:02 EST 2007

Hi,

I was asked, during a recent application scalability design discussion, if there is a hard limit on the number of data sources or connection pools per JBoss instance.  I personally think this should be tied to the hardware that the JBoss server is run, memory, CPU, etc. Also I'd say it depends on how many connections (with all these pools) that a database server can support. But I want to pass this question to the forum for feedbacks before I attempt to answer or explain.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108731#4108731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108731