[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - hibernate logs in jboss 4.2.2

kosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 19:48:10 EST 2007

Dear all,

We have just moved our development to jboss 4.2.2. Everything works fine except that we are getting lots of logs from hibernate like:

anonymous wrote :
  | 01:44:20,976 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate:
  |     select
  |         cataloguee0_.id as id24_,
  |         cataloguee0_.name as name24_,
  |         cataloguee0_.paren

I was trying to get rid of them by configuring log4j, looking in documentation and everywhere but I failed to find information how to hide those informations. I would be grateful for any advice.

Kind Regards,

Karol Oslowski

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108735#4108735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108735