[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: ClusteredCacheLoader + LOCAL CacheMode

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 06:03:14 EST 2007

Just to correct my last post, it is misleading.

The first one was suppressed and the rest wasnt. I played around with the placing of setCacheModeLocal and what i discovered was that it doesnt replicate the first one when i have code like this (not shown in first snippet because i didnt think it was a factor.

  | cache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setCacheModeLocal(true);
  | 		for(int i = 0; i <noOfItems;i++){
  | 			Quote quote1 = new Quote(nodeName+requestCounter,"EWX","EUR");
  | 			String path = "/quotes/"+quote1.getTreePath();
  | 			TNode root = cache.getRoot();
  | 			TNode child = root.addChild(path);
  | 			cache.getInvocationContext().getOptionOverrides().setCacheModeLocal(true);
  | 			child.put("quote", quote1);
  | 			requestCounter++;
  | 		}

If i remove the first line before the loop then everything replicates and if i move setCacheLOcal to the first line inside of the loop, that doesnt make a difference either. Weird ..........

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108834#4108834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108834