[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Redirect to a specific portal after login

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 06:41:14 EST 2007

Hello,

I would like to know, how to redirect to a desired portal instance after a user logs in.

We have more than one portal instances. After users log in by username and passwort using the default jboss portal login form, is it possible to have them automatically redirect to a specific portal (the one that was assigned to them) ?

Can you tell me, how to use the default login mechanism, maybe how to change it ?

Greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108846#4108846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108846