[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Java Client Application using Stub with WS-Security

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 11:43:38 EST 2007

"method_ben" wrote : I did not find an exception in my server log file and my code (web service)doesnt contain an try/catch(WSSecurityException e) clause like you said.

Of course, the code I wrote is a snippet from the JBossWS stack just before your exception is created...

anonymous wrote : I have no idea where the exception is logged !
It should be in the server logs, try checking your jboss-log4j conf to ensure everything from the org.jboss.ws category is shown in the server.log

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108974#4108974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108974