[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Soap service returning complex objects(Such as hashmaps)

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 11:55:12 EST 2007

"mwkohout" wrote : This absolutely works so long as it's a simple Map with simple objects(like strings) as key/values.  But this seems to break down when you've got nested maps.
  | I'm using maps and lists to avoid making DTOs.  Maybe at this point it would just be easier to make the damn DTOs.

Well, I'm sorry I have no other suggestion; considering the workaround is practically to create a wrap for each map... and you have a map-hell there ;-) ... I would use the DTOs, at least this keep your model clearer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108981#4108981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108981