[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Exception when redeploying .ear that uses JBoss Cache

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 12:08:07 EST 2007

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with all the management information exposed by the transaction manager; the transactions forum is a better place to find out if no one else responds here.

When you undeploy the ear, are you expecting that there would be any open transactions; i.e. are web clients making requests? If not it sounds like a transaction problem and I won't worry about the dependency management within EJB3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108987#4108987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108987