[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No converter for type: org.jboss.seam.core.Expressions$V

laksu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 12:11:52 EST 2007

I had not touched to seam-gen for a long time and gave it another spin. It seems like it has improvements as generated projects are more firendly to Netbeans.
I have a project started as a NetBeans Enterprise application and it has a complex set of build.xml files generated and maintained by Netbeans. My plan was patching it up with a test target.
I see that seam-gen's organization of files in a project is different. At this point I am willing to convert the whole thing into something standard (in relation with Seam) as I have gone through too many issues for months with %90 related with configuration and I spent a really annoying time on trying to keep the things run in concert rather than writing my application itself.
So in this case my question becomes if I start with a seam-gen generated template project, could I convert it to an app that is
1) POJO based rather than EJB
2) Uses Hibernate for the persistence rather than JPA
3) deployable to Glassfish

Or should I perhaps wait the GA version of RHDS and convert from Netbeans which would be somewhat challenging as I have no experience with Eclipse.

Would be great to hear your opinions
Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108990#4108990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108990