[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Easiest Way to Consume Web Services from JBoss 4.0.5 EJB3

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 13:16:06 EST 2007

I need to consume a webservice from my Action class in my Seam web application deployed to JBoss 4.0.5. Does wsconsume work with version 4.0.5? I tried XFire, but its jar conflicts with Jboss' ejb3all.jar. Is Axis still the easiest way to consume a web service, or are the facilities built into EJB3 better?

My search for documentation has been spotty. I can find documentation, but  lack a complete how-to for consumeing webservices using JBoss EJB3.
Any links would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109025#4109025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109025