[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: comment/uncomment in .xhtml

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 17:33:45 EST 2007

1) Put it in jira - I'm actually surprised eclipse default xml editor doesn't have a "comment selection" feature. Should be trivial to add.

2) About el in xml comments then you should raise that in the seam forum (please point us to the thread so we can follow ;) since that is part of how facelets/seam/jsf work. (I have  a vague memory about it being an option somewhere wether comments should be evaluated or not)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109088#4109088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109088