[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Theme and Printable View?

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 29 23:28:25 EST 2007

wondering if it is a good idea to use theme based solution when I only two themes are required, default and printable view?

In my case I want print view only when user click on say 'Print Preview' button - so I can open printable page in a new window.

When user click on Print Preview button I set theme to 'printable'. However, since theme is Session level contaxt, it affact other pages too should should stay to default theme.

Where should I set theme back to default, once printable page has been displayed?

Or is there any other solution for printable issue?

Seam 1.2.1GA + Facelets.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109130#4109130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109130