[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MSSQL XA datasource throws RollbackException on cluster

ratrask do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 00:38:16 EST 2007

One thing that you have to be careful of, SQL Server will frequently change the port that it listens on to some other number (that's Microsoft for ya) if you get a connection refused on startup check and see what port it is actually listening on.

This happened to me when I tried to configure it on my XP based laptop. I don't think it happens on 2003.

I have not been successful at getting it to run on a XP workstation, but I think that is because the DTS is not running.

I'll try that later and let you know what happens.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109140#4109140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109140