[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: getInitialContext with Stateful session bean throws exce

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 01:10:21 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : I am running JBoss 4.0.4.GA using Java 1..6

JBoss is not yet fully qualified to use Java6. I would recommend you to switch to Java5.

anonymous wrote : Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Lorg.jboss.aop.advice.Interceptor

The exception appears to be because, you dont have the appropriate JBoss jar files in the client's classpath. Make sure you add those jars to the client's classpath.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109149#4109149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109149