[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with links in pageflow pages based on templates

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 03:32:45 EST 2007

It still doesn't work ... The link is the same, the navigation configuration is the same, the only difference is that I use different components. So it must come from my "navigation" component. I added @BypassInterceptors annotation to my component (this is what is done with "identity" component, but it changes nothing. Which annotations did you put on your component class and on its methods ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109172#4109172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109172