[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Java Client Application using Stub with WS-Security

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 05:58:18 EST 2007

"method_ben" wrote : I tried with org.jboss.ws and I still get no log...

  | As I said, I think that the problem is at client side and not at the server side.
  |
  | It is possible that the problem comes from the generated stub client which are generated with wsconsume ?
  |
  | On the other hand, I tried to set a wrong path for my keystore with the System.setproperty command and I still get the same error !?

The jbossws code I wrote above is executed both on client and server side. If your not comfortable with the logs,  try capturing the network trafic to understand whether a soap message actually goes to the wire. Then search again in the logs on the right side. Beware of the log4j conf on the client side too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109235#4109235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109235