[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dashboard update - template ?

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 06:35:27 EST 2007

Hello,

I have some questions to dashboard.

1. When I update the portal Template it seems that the dashboard is not updated. Is there a possibility to update or  !! reset !! the dashboards for all users ?  We don't want that the users have to use the Dashboard ConfiguratorPortlet.

2. Is there a possiblity to administrate the dashboard portal-objets by an admin ? It would be nice to have access and an overview to the dashboard portals like the managing of portal objects with the admin portlet.

3. When I delete a user, deletes jboss-portal his dashboard ?

some replies would be really great,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109255#4109255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109255