[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: [3.2.3] [NoClassDefFoundError] Weird exception although

nicdo77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 06:59:47 EST 2007

Well, this leads me to another question.
I already had hibernate2.jar packaged in my ear. BUT, at deployment time, i used to have a deployment failure cause JBoss couldn't find one of the Hibernate class. So i added hibernate2.jar as well in my JBoss libs (which is server/default/lib.
Does it seem normal to you to have twice hibernate2.jar? Or maybe my error was coming from something else. I'm pretty sure it was a NoClassDefFoundError on the first Hibernate class JBoss was trying to deploy!

Nico.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109259#4109259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109259