[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Catching LazyInitialization exception within an Intercep

jtonic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 11:20:57 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : However in the general case where I have no knowledge of my object's getters/setters methods name, it is getting a bit more complicated.

You are very right. I'm working also for a LIE solution, but I use some hibernate stuff. I have also the same problem that U've mentioned. IMHO reflection is the solution.

The following are the hibernate methods that help me doing  the LIE interceptor:

Hibernate.isInitialized(object);
Hibernate.initialize(object);
session.lock(object, LockType);

Regards, jtonic

"mlouna" wrote : You're absolutely right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109378#4109378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109378