[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Pageflow & 3rd Party Site

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 11:52:21 EST 2007

I have created a pageflow for a shopping cart checkout process.  I am now adding the ability to pay with PayPal.  This process requires that I redirect the user to the PayPal site.  Once the user completes the "payment", PayPal redirects the user back to the shopping cart to complete the checkout.

Is there a way to have the user "resume" the pageflow at a specific step.  Or do I have to start a new pageflow.

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109388#4109388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109388