[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: MSSQL XA datasource throws RollbackException on cluster

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 13:56:56 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Could not create table
  |  with SQL: CREATE TABLE JMS_MESSAGES (MESSAGEID INTEGER NOT NULL, DESTINATION VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL,
  |  TXID INTEGER, TXOP CHAR(1), MESSAGEBLOB IMAGE)
  | com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: There is already an object named 'JMS_MESSAGES' in
  | the database.
Looks like the table has already been created earlier , can you check this form the Jboss messaging forums ?
BTW , you can delete the tables manually from the MSSQL and then try restarting the Jboss ... that might work .

anonymous wrote : Is there something that I am doing wrong?
You should understand that with Jboss4.2 version the older TM has been replaced with new Arjuna TM that supports RecoveryManager feature which was missing in earlier old TM .
So TM related logging should be done on com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta .

Ronald , why don't you test a simple jsp and get it verified first that datasource is configured properly , the DS seems to be configured properly .
I don't see the issue here with Jboss JCA , the configurations seems to be ok ... let us get it verified from the test jsp .
Alternatively you can use  in the ds configuration and see from the logs if it doesn't show errors .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109429#4109429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109429