[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Netbeans 6, Java Persistence API, Web Service using Anno

phejl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 14:12:23 EST 2007

I some did more investigation with jboss 4.2.2 and jboss 5 beta2, here is what I observed (don't take it as an unchangeable fact).
With jboss 4 it seems to me that PersistentContext in servlet or webservice is ignored completely (jboss 4 is not ee 5 certified - provides ejb3 and ee5 web apps, however not sure if wired properly).
When using jboss 5 server noticed the annotation however wasn't able to load the proper context (maybe really problem with wiring jpa and web, since it is still beta).

Maybe somebody from jboss could tell you more...
P.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109434#4109434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109434