[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Activation of SFSB and removal of it by Seam question

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 14:18:52 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : "asookazian" wrote : Is it safe to assume, then, that @In(create=true) will only instantiate a session-scoped SFSB once per session from a conversation-scoped SFSB as long as it is not destroyed somehow or nulled after the first instantiation?

  | Yes.
  |
  | Post the *whole* source of the SecurityAuditAction, I think there must be something funny about your use of Seam logging.

A couple weeks back I tried removing all references to the Seam logger in both SFSB's (there are no other POJO's other than entity beans) and the exception still occurred...  I have no clue what it is but maybe it's the instance variable objects that can't be serialized b/c they're not marked transient and do not implement Serializable??

I posted a question on the java sun EJB3 forum asking what happens if the ejb container tries to passivate/serialize a SFSB with instance variables that are not marked transient and are not serializable and no response...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109436#4109436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109436