[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem installing JBoss Portal

jamesmrush do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 30 16:21:37 EST 2007

mfb said his "install" was hangind on:

[ProducerInfo] Refreshed registration information for consumer with id 'self'

I am seeing the same thing.  Main (only) difference appears to be that when he tried to access localhost:8080 he actually got something.

I am running the jboss-portal-2.6.2.GA bundle (AS plus portal).

I cannot access http://:8080 or /portal or /jmx-console

I am just running the run.sh as-is, have made no modifications.

No stack traces visible, it actually looks pretty clean.

Should I re-submit as a fresh forum note?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4109462#4109462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4109462