[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamPhaseListener Error on Seam 2.0

kricharz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 06:40:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have the same problem in one of our clients project.

It seems when a resource is loaded via ajax4jsf on the initial page, no conversation scope yet exists and thus FacessMessages.instance() cannot be resolved (since it is bound to the conversation context).

see org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.beforeRenderResponse(SeamPhaseListener.java:467)

Is this is a bug or a feature? I do not want to file a bug report without further knowledge ;-)

br,
Klaus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090148#4090148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090148