[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Page flow and facelet templates

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 09:31:47 EDT 2007

I found a solution, but it am not fully happy with it.
I added propagation="none" attribute to s:link.

Something like this :
<s:link view="/home" value="Accueil" propagation="none" />

The problem with this is that it keeps conversations opened, while I'd like them to be close.

I tried with propagation="end".

<s:link view="/home" value="Accueil" propagation="end" />

But I have to click the link twice to go to home page :
- The first click ends the conversation
- The second click redirects to the home page.

Anybody knows why it works this way ?

BTW, since it's not a JBPM issue but a Seam issue, could anyone move this post to Seam forum ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090236#4090236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090236