[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache not accessible from different methods ?

jacobeukes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 10:07:27 EDT 2007

Thank you for the reply.

Would it be possible to post the configuration file (in which you specify the MBean configuration) ? I have to use JBossCache for a project at work and have been at it for a while now, without any success - the object is just never returned in the second method in the code above. This is getting critical. I have tried to configure and deploy it as an MBean and also tried running it as a standalone application (as part of a test), but I am just not having any luck.

Thank you for the help - it is much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090272#4090272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090272