[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Got it y'all. Here's a working Struts bridge example (2.

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 10:27:31 EDT 2007

efore I put any of the portlet configuration files/tags in place, I tested my simple Struts app at the application server level to make sure that it worked. The test app does nothing more than take user input and show it back to them.

Just try taking a step back. Make sure that you can deploy the test app on the AS without any of the portlet configuration and tags in place. Then, add the portlet stuff after you have that working.

Everything that is needed is described as clearly as I could possibly make it in this thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090284#4090284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090284