[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering appears okay, but no clustered messages

fuzzybinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 11:21:07 EDT 2007

Example does indeed work out of the box when I run it the with two instances on the same machine (as described in the user guide).  But shifting over to two boxes different machines is still broken, even when changing to an IP address bind.

I noticed when starting up two instances on the same machine I didn't get any SUSPECT messages.  Is there a reason I would be getting those in a two machine situation?  Would it affect the outcome of the test?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090305#4090305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090305