[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering appears okay, but no clustered messages

fuzzybinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 14:36:39 EDT 2007

Probably not a UDP problem since I've checked that JGroups is actually working through the examples provided on the wiki, but I think it may be a network config problem somewhere.

I changed log4j to TRACE for the examples and the connection to the IP is being refused.  I have discovered that I should be using port 1100 (because I'm using HAJNDI), but even with that change, connection is still refused. I have to figure out exactly what that's happening, since netstat shows that 1100 is actually listening for connections.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090376#4090376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090376