[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity Injection question

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 1 16:43:32 EDT 2007

LOL, apparently I'm having an off day...  after looking at my code I am doing this in several places.  I guess I need another cup of coffee :-)

In addition, after looking back, I misread this portion of your post smithbstl...

"smithbstl" wrote : I have a page where I have a number of these types of inputs that are optional. Even if I do not enter anything in the input component and its the only component that refers to a particular entity, I still get non null values when the entity is submitted. All of the properties of the entity are null but the object itself has been created by Seam.

Obviously if these inputs are optional you would not want to validate that they are not null so disregard my post about @NotNull and s:validate.  Stephen is right on both counts.  Sorry guys, not my day.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090415#4090415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090415