[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: what is the difference between swimlane and swimlaneInst

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 02:55:22 EDT 2007

Please stay polite, I did as well. I even ASKED you WHY you expect them to be the same. And btw, I did not tell you to RTFM (although source/testcases are imo part of that) but the usage of these fields/methods often really becomes more clear and helps you to understand more of jBPM. And I did not even say it was OBVIOUS, at least it is not to me, but before the I dive into the code to TRY TO HELP YOU, I had hoped that you would provide me with some more INFO, but clearly you do not.

So I think YOU should take the stick out of your dark hole and instead of a shoe put this stick where your mouth is.

Have a nice day. No more help from me....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090495#4090495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090495