[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Please add missing artifactories to the JBoss maven repo

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 06:52:35 EDT 2007

If you want to create the poms please go ahead.

The svn branches would be
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_0
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_1_GA
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_2_GA
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_3_BETA1
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_3_GA
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_4_GA
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_4_SP1
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_4_SP2
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_5_GA
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/tags/JBoss_AOP_1_5_6_GA

Please see the build/build-thirdparty.xml for each release for the dependencies. Note that these releases are taken off the application server, so there are more libraries included there than are needed by AOP. Later versions, I think from 1.5.5.GA, have got rid of all the extra stuff.

The best thing to do would probably be to create a JIRA issue and attach your poms there. My main concern though is that there might be a lot of "other stuff" that needs adding to the mavven repository, and I am currently swamped with other stuff to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090576#4090576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090576