[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: cant control security in a jms queue

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 08:00:02 EDT 2007

"anderslinden" wrote : Adrian, I wouldnt make postings here if I thought the manual was useful.

So explain what your problem is, "IT DOES NOT WORK" is not a problem
its just an incompetent question.

Or better yet, explain which part you read and why it is not useful.

-- snipped rest of useless rant --

NOTE: You couldn't even post the original question in the correct forum
so I doubt you have any ability in reading documentation.

anonymous wrote :
  | People in this forums can place a question which is not answered within a year or so.
  | Example:
  | http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=96413
  |
  | adrian, you begged for it

Why post a link to a problem that is less than one day old (and answered in the spec :-)
to make your point?

SUMMARY: Make a real effort on your question and you'll get a real answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090598#4090598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090598