[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: cant control security in a jms queue

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 2 08:11:03 EDT 2007

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | P.S: I havent tried anything of these. This is just based on the documents i could find, so you are sure to run into some issues, in which case just post it in the forums here. Maybe someone will be able to help.

Nice try, but guessing what the problem is (we don't know from his post)
and repeating documentation (the one thing we do know is that he thinks the docs
are uesless!) is pointless.

Guessing usually leads people in the wrong direction and confuses other users
that read the thread later.

Let him learn to ask questions that are anwerable. It's better for him in the long run.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090603#4090603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090603